Sweet Delights employee
|Family|| Christie (aunt)|
Nutmeg Dash (pet)
|Debut||Blythe's Big Adventure Part Two|
|Voiced by||Shannon Chan-Kent|
Youngmee Song (송영미) is one of Blythe's best friends, who she met during her first day at Downtown City High, along with Sue Patterson and Jasper Jones. She is also one of the only two person to be aware of Blythe's secret ability to talk to animals (the other is Roger Baxter).
Youngmee is a somewhat soft-spoken, but intelligent girl. Bythe finds her almost encyclopedic knowledge somewhat creepy. Youngmee is also a very good student, as seen in "Feud for Thought". However, she is fairly sensitive to criticism, as she became saddened when Blythe implied her pet snacks weren't as good as she thought.
Youngmee appears to be Blythe's closest friend since her move, as Blythe spends the most time with her out of any of her friends. Blythe trusted her enough to reveal her secret to her in "The Secret Recipe". She is also shown to be odd and has irrational fears in some episodes.
Youngmee is a girl of Korean descent with pale colored skin and somewhat slanted purple eyes. She wears her black hair up in low buns with two pink-purple flowers. She wears a green shirt with a heart design on the front and yellow sleeves, black flat shoes, shorts and purple leggings.
- For Gym class, Youngmee wears a long sleeved blue shirt with a short pair of orange shorts, white socks and blue-purple sneakers. Her hair is worn the same way.
- The Mathlete's top is yellow with a deep purple icon in the middle and green lining.
- Youngmee appears to spend more time with Blythe than her other two school friends. This may be due to her aunt's shop nearby Blythe's house and the pet shop.
- She speaks Korean as revealed in "Tongue Tied". She is also a Korean descent.
- Youngemee is the first person to be aware of Blythe's secret.
- As of "Pet Sounds", she is trying to replicate Blythe's ability to talk to pets using Buttercream Sunday and Minka Mark with no success.
- Youngmee is excellent at making desserts for humans, but not very good at making treats for pets. This is rather parallel with Blythe, who is excellent at making clothes for pets, but doesn't have enough confidence to enter the world of human fashion designing.