|Season 3, Episode 23|
|Air Date||February 21, 2015|
|Written by||Tom Minton|
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|Song(s)||A Skunk is a Skunk|
|Proud as a... Peacock?||In the Loop|
- "I can't give that speech today. Or ever!"
- —Sue Patterson
Sue Syndrome is the twenty-third episode of the third season of Littlest Pet Shop and the seventy-fifth episode overall.
Sue gets help from Blythe and friends to overcome a reluctance to accept an award in front of the whole school. Pepper's jealousy shows when the pets enjoy the company of a sweet-smelling skunk day camper.
This episode became available to purchase by iTunes and Amazon Video on February 17, 2015, four days before its television airdate.
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter and Mitzi
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark and Sue Patterson
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla and Principal Morris
- Jocelyn Loewen - Penny Ling
- Kathleen Barr - Mrs. Twombly and Jasper Jones
- Blythe tells Sue about the time she used to be afraid of Mona Autumn and the advice her dad gave her to imagine Mona in a moose costume from Alligators and Handbags.
- During the song A Skunk is a Skunk, Mitzi offers her scents to many pets who appeared in previous episodes, including the mother duck and her ducklings from Hamster Hoods, Desi from The Big, Feathered Parade, the Canadian Moose from Blythe's Big Idea, and various from the crowd of Tongue Tied.
- The female pets's fantasy is a reference to The Sound of Music while the male pets's fantasy is a reference to The Beach Boys.