|Season 3, Episode 17|
|Air Date||January 3rd,|
|Written by||Tom Minton|
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|Song(s)||A Different Kind of Girl|
|Back Window||Why Can't We Be Friends?|
Room Enough is the seventeenth episode of the third season of Littlest Pet Shop and the sixty-ninth episode overall.
A kitten visitor to the day camp peppers the pets with a stream of never ending “Why’s,” while Blythe wonders the same thing about her frilly bedroom after she sees an article in a magazine about the latest trends in teen bedrooms.
Blythe is in her room and organizes her stuffed animals on her bed. She's about to leave to go to the Littlest Pet Shop via dumbwaiter, but she sees that she forgot a teddy bear. Suddenly, Roger runs saying that there's mail for Blythe, which she doesn't get. She sees the magazine is for modern day bedrooms. When she reads it, she sees her room isn't modern with curls, frills, and stuffed animals. She decides to makes changes to her room to make it more modern.
Meanwhile, at the Day Camp, Mrs. Twombly brings in a guest day-camper, Meow-Meow, a cute little kitten. The pets all walk over to greet him and get to know him, but Meow-Meow asks, "Why?"
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla
- Jocelyn Loewen - Penny Ling, Meow-Meow
- Kathleen Barr - Mrs. Twombly
- Michael Kopsa - Roger Baxter
- This is the first time the pets (technically Vinnie and Sunil) tried using the stairs next to the pet shop to reach Blythe's apartment.
- This is the first time the pets really question as to how Blythe can understand animals.
- Minka reveals an ability to break the fourth wall when she points out where Meow-Meow is and she sees the screen hasn't moved and moves it herself.
- Meow-Meow swiftly landing on his feet when escaping from Blythe's grasp references the phrase, 'Cats always land on their feet'.
- The Soul Patches from If the Shoe Fits are on a picture on the back of Blythe's bedroom magazine.
- Blythe had forgotten the event from Blythe's Big Adventure Part One how she got the ability to talk and hear animals talking.
- This is the first episode to air in 2015.
- Meow-Meow's curiosity and his role in the climax of the episode reference the phrase, "Curiosity killed the cat".
- Zoe is seen wearing the outfit she wore at the pet fashion show from Blythe's Big Adventure Part Two and her Fluffy Velvetpaw outfit from Books and Covers.
- Minka's claustrophobia from Dumb Dumbwaiter, The Expo Factor - Part 2 and The Very Littlest Pet Shop comes up again.
- Roger says that kids today have forgotten about mail like he did in Secret Cupet.
- Blythe's head size is brought up again.
- Vinnie sucks his thumb again.
- Meow-Meow: Why?