|Season 3, Episode 19|
|Air Date||January 17th,|
|Written by||Guy Toubes|
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|Song(s)||If I Could Talk to the Humans|
|Why Can't We Be Friends?||The Sister Story|
Pet Sounds is the nineteenth episode of the third season of Littlest Pet Shop and the seventy-first episode overall.
Blythe and the pets must help Minka's cousin Cheep-Cheep, who mistakenly thinks his scientist owner has invented a helmet that allows pets to talk to humans.
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson, Professor Shuperman, Robotic Voice and Bus Driver
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla
- Jocelyn Loewen - Penny Ling
- Kathleen Barr - Mrs. Twombly
- Michael Kopsa - Roger Baxter
- Shannon Chan-Kent - Youngmee Song
- Cathy Weseluck - Buttercream Sunday
- Colin Murdock - Cheep-Cheep, Professor #1 and a Construction Worker
- Youngmee is still aware of Blythe's ability to communicate to animals from The Secret Recipe.
- When Buttercream says "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout... Phyllis?", it is a reference to Gary Coleman's character Arnold on Diff'rent Stroke, who is known for saying "Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"
- Minka's fantasy is a parody of Indiana Jones.
- The map shown when Blythe and Youngmee were chasing Cheep-Cheep parodies the maze from the arcade game Pac-Man.
- Russell's and Pepper's owners are revealed in this episode during the If I Could Talk to the Humans song. Though they first appeared as cameos in What did you say? and So Interesting respectively. The former was on a bench feeding pigeons, while the latter was standing beside Pepper on a bus.
- Despite appearing in the episode, Vinnie and Sunil have no lines.