|Occupation|| Littlest Pet Shop owner;|
Retired Kung fu quilting master
|Residence||Littlest Pet Shop|
|Family|| Esther (aunt)|
Henrietta Twombly (great-great-grandmother)
|Debut||Blythe's Big Adventure Part One|
|Voiced by||Kathleen Barr|
Anna Twombly, often addressed simply as Mrs. Twombly or Mrs. T, is the owner of the Littlest Pet Shop. She hires Blythe as a part-time worker after her fashion expertise saved the Shop. She's also a collector of very rare door knobs.
Mrs. Twombly is an eccentric and kindly woman. She cares a great deal for the pet shop and the pets.
Despite her otherwise perky nature, she can become very frustrated on occasion. She also has a tendency to go off the deep end when she is cleaning the shop.
Although she is apparently elderly, Mrs. Twombly has surprisingly youthful features. She has grey hair with notable white streaks, light green eyes, prominent cheekbones and a beauty mark above her lips. In her youth, she had dark red hair.
She sports a dark red dress with yellow sunflower-like designs, a black necklace and black bracelet on her right wrist, as well as a black belt. She usually wears reading glasses with a chain.
- Blythe's Big Adventure Part One
- Blythe's Big Adventure Part Two
- Bad Hair Day
- Penny For Your Laughs
- Mean Isn't Your Color
- Russell Up Some Fun
- Dumb Dumbwaiter
- Eve of Destruction
- Books and Covers
- Trading Places
- Helicopter Dad
- What Did You Say?
- Bakers and Fakers (cameo)
- Lotsa Luck
- Blythe's Pet Project
- Summertime Blues
- Missing Blythe
- The Nest Hats Craze!
- Eight Arms to Hold You
- Pawlm Reading
- The Treasure of Henrietta Twombly
- What, Meme Worry?
- Alligators and Handbags
- Blythe's Big Idea
- Commercial Success
- So Interesting
- Her hobby is collecting door knobs.
- Her first name wasn't revealed until "Lotsa Luck".
- She invented Kung Fu Quilting, a mix of martial arts and quilting, as a young woman when her doctor had told her to stay in bed for two weeks. She became the best in the world at the sport, but had to retire 21 July 1969 due to an injury.