|In the Loop|
|Season 3, Episode 24|
|Air Date||February 28, 2015|
|Written by||Story: Julie McNailly Chaill & Tim Cahill and Mitchell Larson|
Teleplay: Mitchell Larson
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|Sue Syndrome||It's the Pet Fest! - Part 1|
In the Loop is the twenty-fourth episode of the third season of Littlest Pet Shop and the seventy-sixth episode overall.
When an obnoxious groundhog named Harold arrives at day camp, Russell can't wait for the day to end, but is horrified to discover that... it never really does.
This episode became available to purchase by iTunes on February 23, 2015, five days before its television airdate.
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark and Bat Camper
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla and Harold Winston
- Jocelyn Loewen - Penny Ling
- Kathleen Barr - Mrs. Twombly
- Kylee Epp - Zoe Trent
- Zoe sings her favorite song Dance Like You Know You Can, which was featured in Gailbreak!
- Harold calls Vinnie by his real first name Vincent, first mention by Sunil in Littlest Bigfoot.
- During the flashback it is revealed that Russell was the sixth pet to join the pet shop, which is a continuity error since in Frenemies it was revealed that Zoe was the sixth pet to join the pet shop.
- Penny Ling is absent in the flashback since she was the concluding pet to join the pet shop pets while still in her adult years, which is also in Frenemies.
- This episode is a parody of the film Groundhog Day.
- The music the ice cream truck plays at the beginning of each time loop is The Entertainer by Scott Joplin.
- Running Gag: Russell being catapulted by a loose floor board.
- Blythe's line, "Carpe diem" is well known in the late Robin Williams film Dead Poets Society.
- Blythe: Russell, do you want me to call the vet?
- Russell: Call the vet? Why? You'll just have to call them again tomorrow!
- Harold: The finest bamboo is from Indiana.
- Harold: Adding an underwater elephant step is sure to improve your timing.