|Season 2, Episode 12|
|Air Date||January 11, 2014|
|Written by||Story by: Julie McNally Cahill & Tim Cahill and Roger Eschbacher|
Teleplay by: Roger Eschbacher
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|Blythe's Big Idea||So Interesting|
Commercial Success is the twelfth episode of the second season of Littlest Pet Shop and the thirty-eighth overall.
Business is slow at the Littlest Pet Shop so Mrs. Twombly agrees to let Blythe and her friends shoot a TV commercial.
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark and Driver
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio and Golfer
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark and Sue Patterson
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla and Littlest Pat
- Jocelyn Loewen - Penny Ling
- Kathleen Barr - Mrs. Twombly and Jasper Jones
- Shannon Chan-Kent - Youngmee Song
- Kylee Epp as Zoe Trent
- Laura Hastings as Penny Ling
- When Sunil asks, "What if we had our own animated series that celebrated our adorable antics here at the Littlest Pet Shop?", he refers to the actual TV series itself.