|A Day at the Museum|
|Season 2, Episode 9|
|Air Date||December 21, 2013|
|Written by||Merriwether Williams|
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|The Big, Feathered Parade||Alligators and Handbags|
A Day at the Museum is the ninth episode of the second season of Littlest Pet Shop and the thirty-fifth episode overall.
When the pets get lost in the Museum of Natural History and Science, it's up to Blythe to track them down before the museum closes or she is caught by the Security Guard.
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson and Diplodocus
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark and Loudspeaker
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla, Security Guard and Mummy
- Jocelyn Loewen - Penny Ling
- Joel Ballard
- Laura Hastings
- David Steele
- Robert Wilson
- The episode place and plot was similar to Night at the Museum.
- Many of the prehistoric creatures in this episode were inaccurate, whether it being unproportionaly large, the way there body moved, or the complete lack of feathers on any of the dinosaurs.
- When Sunil says, "I do believe in zombies, I do believe in zombies, I do, I do, I do!" He is clearly parodying a line said by the Cowardly Lion in The Wizard of Oz.